Whether the job is industrial, commercial or domestic, we act for you as an impartial, independent inspector and guardian of quality.
Spencer is a certified Member of the Institute of Clerks of Works and Construction Inspectorate. As a specialist in Electrical systems and site health and safety we have an extensive knowledge of specification, design, maintenance, construction and commissioning of electrical works.
As a Clerk of Works acting for you we :-
- Review and assess the suitability of electrical drawings and documentation.
- Inform of any deviation from drawings, written documentation or delay that may occur or is starting to conflict with the programme and monitor the progress.
- Monitor the quality of the installation during construction to The Electricity at Work regulations 1989, The Requirements of electrical installations (BS7671) and Guidance notes published by the IET.
- Monitor and assess the electrical certification.
- Verify the safety file for handover of your project
- Provide specialist services such as investigation reports and site risk assessments
- Advise and inform on your responsibilities for CDM Regulations 2015 and all matters of site safety
As an Electrical Consultant acting on your behalf, we can :-
- help you manage your electrical safety and liabilities;
- independently audit your companies working practices;
- assist in quality control programs;
- review your electrical policies and procedures;
- conduct onsite assessments of electrical safety and relevant employee procedures; and
- provide any other electrical service required