Whether the job is industrial, commercial or domestic, we act for you as an impartial, independent inspector and guardian of quality.
Spencer is a certified Member of the Institute of Clerks of Works and Construction Inspectorate. As a specialist in Electrical systems and site health and safety we have an extensive knowledge of specification, design, maintenance, construction and commissioning of electrical works.
As a Clerk of Works acting for you we :-
- Review and assess the suitability of electrical drawings and documentation.
- Inform of any deviation from drawings, written documentation or delay that may occur or is starting to conflict with the programme and monitor the progress.
- Monitor the quality of the installation during construction to The Electricity at Work regulations 1989, The Requirements of electrical installations (BS7671) and Guidance notes published by the IET
- Monitor and assess the electrical certification.
- Verify the safety file for handover of your project
- Provide specialist services such as investigation reports and site risk assessments
As an Electrical Consultant acting on your behalf, we can :-
- Help you manage your electrical safety and liabilities
- Advise and inform on your responsibilities for CDM Regulations 2015 and all matters of site safety
- Independently audit your companies working practices
- Assist in quality control programs
- Review your electrical policies and procedures
- Conduct onsite assessments of electrical safety and relevant employee procedures
- Quality Audits
- Defect Reports
- Load Assessment and Energy Quality Analysis Reports
- Specification, Standard Operating Procedure and Technical Protocol Evaluations
- Electrical Installation Certification Validation
- Provide other specialist electrical consultancy service you require